I live on the Bayside and I am more than happy to travel to any suburbs of the Bayside, as well as areas located in the South of Brisbane and East of Brisbane.
I am experienced working in the Aged Care industry with a Cert III in Individual Support. Compassionate and caring in nature, reliable, honest and hardworking. Young at heart professional and energetic, always happy and positive. I love my job; I find it to be very rewarding and satisfying being able to make a difference in people’s daily lives. I believe that everybody should be treated with respect and dignity no matter what walk of life they come from.
Dedicated to providing top quality customer service, with the ability to establish and maintain open communication and relationships with clients of all ages.
Highly organized with sharp attention to detail. A strong team player who works well under pressure with the ability to problem solve. Mindset of no task is too big or too small, I am always happy and optimistic.
At the moment I am at capacity and I am not able to take on any new clients. However this could change if my existing clients needs or circumstances change.
Please contact me to discuss further.
Acquired Brain injuries
Shopping and Errands
Keeping Fit - going to the gym
Grooming (hair, makeup etc...)
Hoists and Transfers
Computer and IT Support
Rosters and Timesheets
NDIS Disability Worker Screening Clearance
Criminal History Screen
Open Drivers Licence (manual)
Sense of Humour
Any free time I have I love to spend it with my family and grandsons. I really enjoy baking and cooking.
Qualified Independent Support Worker
November 2020 to Date
As a qualified Independent Support Worker in Aged Care, I provide daily in home support to my clients who have a range of various medical conditions. My aim is to:
• Provide individualized support including personal care and hoisting
• Support clients with Independence and Wellbeing
• Assist with daily living: meal preparation, cooking, baking and light domestic tasks
• Provide transportation to and from medical and social appointments
• Motivate and accompany with daily exercise and walks
• Motivate and help clients to meet their self-development goals and to learn new skills
• Assist clients and their families to access needed community resources. Source recreational and social activities to provide entertainment and socialization
• Accompany and assist with grocery shopping, banking and all general errands
• When required, provide assistance with researching and completing assignments
Administration Officer / Reception
Jul 2020 – Oct 2020
As Receptionist I was the go-to for all enquiries. Confidently handled busy phone lines, enthusiastically greeted and assisted residents and families in a professional calm manner. Continually strived to understand the needs of all residents and their families. Provided exceptional customer service with the ability to quickly build rapport and trust with residents, families and staff. Managed all front desk responsibilities while ensuring Reception, sign in area and meeting rooms remained neat and tidy at all times.
Mar 2019 – Jul 2020
As Administration Officer I was adept at managing Reception while assisting and co-ordinating medical personnel: Nurses, Personal Carers, Doctors and Ambulance Personnel. I very confidently and calmly handled 3 busy triage phone lines in a professional manner. Assisted with client scheduling/rostering, co-ordinated and processed new admissions and discharges. Worked to understand the personal needs of all clients while maintaining confidentiality and providing outstanding customer service.