At Bespoke Lifestyles, we support people to have big dreams, to think beyond the traditional support model, to aim for their own goals and to utilise their NDIS plan to best support themselves.
One way we do this is by holding ongoing education workshops and online webinars, allowing you to learn from us and other NDIS self-managed or NDIS plan-managed participants.
Scroll down to see our upcoming events.
- This event has passed.
Gold Coast Disability Expo
August 3, 2018 @ 9:00 am - August 4, 2018 @ 3:00 pm
The Gold Coast Disability Expo is set to be the biggest and most anticipated Disability Expo on the 2018 Gold Coast City Calendar. The National Disability Insurance Scheme will become available within the Gold Coast and Hinterland regions from July 1, 2018, which means thousands of residents with a disability from these regions will gain greater control over their lives. These residents, their families and carers will be on the lookout for the most suitable services in their local area to meet their individual needs.
- for people with a disability to find out about the latest products, services, technology, aids and equipment
- for product and service providers to connect with people with a disability, their families & carers
- for service providers to build networks with other providers, organisations & agencies in the region
- to bring together everyone in the Gold Coast Disability sector, with the aim to enhance the lives of people with a disability
- FREE ENTRY for all attendees
- a variety of exhibitors including disability service & product providers, government agencies, advocacy/consumer rights groups, charities and product providers covering every type of specialist care or support required
- presentations and Q&A sessions from Government disability agencies and service providers
- kids entertainment
live all-ability performances
- food trucks and cafe seating area
There are no upcoming events at this time.