At Bespoke Lifestyles, we support people to have big dreams, to think beyond the traditional support model, to aim for their own goals and to utilise their NDIS plan to best support themselves.
One way we do this is by holding ongoing education workshops and online webinars, allowing you to learn from us and other NDIS self-managed or NDIS plan-managed participants.
Scroll down to see our upcoming events.
- This event has passed.
Workshop: Support Workers
December 10, 2019 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pm
Disability Support Worker Workshop
Join us for the last workshop of 2019 in the library at Westfield Garden City on Tuesday 10th December, from 8.45 am – 4.00 pm
This is a fantastic opportunity will see support workers come together to brainstorm ideas directly related to their work and to develop team cohesiveness. Some participants have found it very useful to send their full team of support workers to this workshop as it gives workshop participants a renewed motivation and eagerness to excel in the role they love.
- Working directly for individuals and their families who are self-managing their supports and how this may differ from working in traditional disability support organisations
- Setting up your own business as a disability support worker
- Worker roles and responsibilities
- How to support someone to have a good life and fulfil their goals
- How best to support a person with disability to have an inclusive life in their community and build their informal networks and relationships
- Lifting the bar in support work!
This workshop can be paid for from Core supports/Daily Activities as an operating expense for those who are self-managing their plan or from Improved Daily Living (CB Daily Activities) – 15038_0117_1_3 (training for Carers/Parents).
N.B. This is a repeat workshop and is not suitable
if your workers have previously attended.BOOK NOW
There are no upcoming events.