Bespoke Lifestyles – Website Privacy Notice (consistent with Website Terms 30.07.20)
Bespoke Lifestyles provides notice and users of this website agree that your Personal Information will be collected, used, copied, transmitted, stored and disclosed for the following purposes:
- For managing the Site (including managing access to the Site, modifying content, keeping content current, storing records of content, removing errors or outdated Content, reviewing and analysing Site statistics);
- For managing enquiries in relation to the Site, including disclosing Content or Profile Content to members of the public;
- For maintaining and updating the Site by Bespoke Lifestyles’ staff and contractors (including IT contractors);
- For internal management processes of Bespoke Lifestyles, including accounting and auditing processes, and includes disclosure to Bespoke Lifestyles’ advisors for such purposes;
- For reporting information to relevant funding bodies (including the Commonwealth Government and the NDIA); and
- For any other purpose associated with the above.