What is self-management?
Choosing to self-manage means you will manage your NDIS funding. Your responsibilities as an NDIS self-manager include keeping records of invoices and receipts, recruiting your own support workers and writing contracts, meeting your obligations as an employer and participating in payment audits by the NDIA.
But Bespoke Lifestyles is here to help with a range of services available to help participants who choose to self-manage their funding.
What are the benefits of self-managing my NDIS plan?
How to self-manage your NDIS funding?
Bespoke Lifestyles has been helping people with disability and their families to live the life they choose. We provide a whole host of services to help you self-manage your NDIS funding, including:
- Training and workshops to help you successfully manage your NDIS plan
- One-on-one consultancy to assist in the planning of self-managing your NDIS plan
- Advice and support from a team of experienced specialist consultants
- Help with the development of informal support networks
- Creative and passionate consultants who provide personalised assistance
- Up-to-date resources and information on the NDIS
Bespoke Lifestyles is a NDIS registered provider for Support Coordination, meaning you can use parts of your capacity building funding to develop your skills and fully utilise your NDIS plan.
Self-managed and plan-managed Core Support funding can also be used to access the services of Bespoke Lifestyles.