Bespoke Lifestyles has been successfully mentoring and upskilling people to self-direct and self-manage their funded supports since 2010 and will continue to do so under the NDIS.
is to mentor people with disability and their families and advocates to self-direct and self-manage their supports and to take control of their own lives.
Bespoke Lifestyles offers consultancy on a fee-for-service basis for:
- Individuals with disabilities
- Families and advocates
Contact us if you:
- believe that every person with disability has the right to full and effective participation and inclusion in society
- are planning for the long-term sustainability of this lifestyle
- want to direct your own life and have choice and control
- are interested in wholly or partially managing your funding and supports
- will develop and utilise informal supports that complement paid support
- need information, planning assistance and skill development in some or all aspects of self-direction
- require assistance with regular planning and reviewing to ensure the continuing realisation of your vision and plan